Rumor: Ryan Strome left practice early

Status
Not open for further replies.

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
OMG !!!!!!!! No way !!!!!!! Are you f—ing serious ????? Well, there it is......

Just to be clear, I don’t know what “it” is, but it’s there now.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
In the off chance he was traded, some fanbase is gonna be upset. It wouldn't make sense for the Rangers to trade him unless it's for a big overpay. He's done very well there, and they need centers. He should be part of their future.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
maybe he had diarrhea? I really would like to hang onto him. Especially with Kreider leaving, the team needs his leadership and he's been playing pretty well since the 2nd half of last season.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Why would the Rangers trade him? Hasn't he been awesome for the Rangers since being traded there? Not only that, but he's not a rental either with being a young RFA after the year. I just don't see how a trade makes sense.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Why would the Rangers trade him? Hasn't he been awesome for the Rangers since being traded there? Not only that, but he's not a rental either with being a young RFA after the year. I just don't see how a trade makes sense.
But if they don't see him as a long-term member of the team, and see his current production as being unsustainable in the long-term... he's basically like an impending-UFA to them. His scoring totals this season will probably lead to a bigger contract than they think he's worth, right? Might as well trade him now as having to qualify him or get stuck in arbitration, etc. Probably a great time to sell high on him. :dunno:

Reactions: bernmeister

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
This seems like the kind of trade a really desperate team makes. Like the sale of old meat in the grocery store. Sure he's had a good year, but he has never shown he can have consistency in his career and can't carry a line. Chemistry with strong team mates is why he has exploded, and it's a big risk to assume he can find it with someone on your team.

And honestly, the cost is probably a 1st.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Have any Leafs fans come along to offer their disappointment-du-jour in trade for Strome?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Would be so bizzare if he is dealt... no reason for NYR to... unless it's a massive overpayment ofcourse

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe next time wait until they find out why before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->