Ryan Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inactive

Jul 27, 2002
Leading Scorer in the WHL, he plays for the Brandon Wheatkings. His numbers so far:
19 Games Played
13 Goals
18 Assists
31 Points
40 Penalty Minutes

He Looks like he has what it takes to play in the NHL someday. I think that the Penguins could use a guy like Stone in the long-term future, for not only his two-way game, but also his grit, and from what i hear, heart. What are some other peoples thoughts on him?

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
danny said:
Leading Scorer in the WHL, he plays for the Brandon Wheatkings. His numbers so far:
19 Games Played
13 Goals
18 Assists
31 Points
40 Penalty Minutes

He Looks like he has what it takes to play in the NHL someday. I think that the Penguins could use a guy like Stone in the long-term future, for not only his two-way game, but also his grit, and from what i hear, heart. What are some other peoples thoughts on him?

Stone has a ton of heart...he hits, fights, scores, plays the pp, plays the pk...hes been unfortunate getting 2 fairly serious injuries in the last 2 years or I think he would already have a ton of attention and have been on the junior squad......Would be nice to see him with Fehr on the junior squad this year as they are phenomenal together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad