Ryan Smyth video :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Please. If you're going to call people blind, at least watch the thing for yourself:

Notice that Fischer's white stick disappears between Smyth's legs, and the blade is visible on the other side. Maybe Swedes keep their nuts in different places, but on Canadians that's where they are. :sarcasm:

Maybe Fischer thought Smyth wouldn't mind seeing that Smyth played like he didn't have a pair that game.:biglaugh:

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Please. If you're going to call people blind, at least watch the thing for yourself:

Notice that Fischer's white stick disappears between Smyth's legs, and the blade is visible on the other side. Maybe Swedes keep their nuts in different places, but on Canadians that's where they are. :sarcasm:

Czech

taunting canadian

Jan 3, 2005

Yeah, I know, but the poster I was replying to has a Swedish flag under his name. I figured maybe he or his countrymen had some anatomical differences that would explain why he wasn't able to see where Fischer's stick might have been "in Smyth's nuts". :sarcasm:

espo*

Cyclops, whatever point you may have, you're making an ass of yourself in this thread.

You're opinion is an ass erosenin.

I've seen your posts around here........................reasoned concerning Canadian hockey would'nt be a word i'd ever use to describe them.

I never noticed your silly little post until now but now that i have,just buzz off and get real and more importantly...............stop backing these morons up by acting like such a fan of wussy hockey.

And you're from Finland at that.................geeez.

Get your **** together!!!...............you're making an ass out of them,and most of their fans are way better then that.

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad