Ryan Reeves injury - Groin injury

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009

This hurts to look at.

At first I had no idea what had happened. I thought maybe he pulled a ham string or a muscle in one of his legs.

But, yeah, yikes. He most definitely got nicked in the bag there :help:

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Another video of it as it happened

Hope he's alright. I don't think he's ever missed a game to injury but even the toughest guy is vulnerable down there.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Thats karma.

I didnt like the way he was hyping after he caught Gabriel with an overhand right in their scrap (It was a good fight).

Looks like Gabriel had the last laugh with the accidental nut slicer.

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020

This hurts to look at.

At first I had no idea what had happened. I thought maybe he pulled a ham string or a muscle in one of his legs.

But, yeah, yikes. He most definitely got nicked in the bag there :help:

Don't hockey players have a protective cup or something for their testicles?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Ouch, I watched the fight between these two it was a great one. Hope he’s back soon, he’s an entertaining guy to watch.

Also props to Gabriel he handled Reaves well.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I hope that mean's the injury isn't that bad then.

It's not a Zednik, Boychuck, or Marlarchuk level injury, but it's something that could dramatically change his life.
What do you think ''other than it’s nothing serious or terribly serious for anybody that’s really worried about it. He’s going to be fine'' mean?

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I asked if hockey players wear a protective cup. Simple question. What's so "amazing" about that?

Ignore that poster, answer is below. It’s all still just hanging there, so the cup disperses a shot from the front, but a stick or skate from below can still rattle yer jimmies.

I know from first hand experience that protective cups and their holders don't perform nearly as well on hits from below and behind.

Reactions: Pandemonia

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Wow, right in the ass.
tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad