Speculation: Ryan Reaves

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Yes, he will get a contract extension.

Hitch thinks highly of him, despite our depth he is still an everyday player.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Yes. I don't see any reason he wouldn't be. There doesn't appear to be anyone who would replace him and he's certainly carved out a niche for himself here.

I would be very very upset if he wasn't back at this point.

illninofan*

He better! :soap:

One of my favorite Blues by far. Helps that he's homegrown too.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yes. I don't see any reason he wouldn't be. There doesn't appear to be anyone who would replace him and he's certainly carved out a niche for himself here.

I would be very very upset if he wasn't back at this point.
This. He does great at his role, and we better bring him back.

He's become one of my favorite players. Axtually I'm currently reading the "Ask Reaves" portion on the Blues official site right now and he just seems like an awesome guy.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
This. He does great at his role, and we better bring him back.

He's become one of my favorite players. Axtually I'm currently reading the "Ask Reaves" portion on the Blues official site right now and he just seems like an awesome guy.

he's truly awesome. Quite a good singer too, they even included a segment of him singing in the chat :laugh:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I hope so. Feel like he's a huge part of this team and even appears to be improving continuously.

Really want to see him spend a long time with the Blues.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Would love Reaves to stay. He can fight, forecheck and cycle the puck well, also is very physical but wouldn't consider him a reckless or dirty player. He's a great 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->