Friedman: Ryan Reaves is going back to Vegas

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So did Mcphee cave into giving longer term or did Reeves cave into taking less term?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Players wont wanna leave LV and other players will wanna join LV... The amount of free agent interest they are gonna attract from now on is going to be ridiculous

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Its only a question if i put a question mark. I didnt . I said Who Cares.. As in Who... As in... The Asian kid .
As in bad punctuation then. Who cares is not a statement. Point is, it's not your job to speak for the community. Some care and might have wanted him for the depth of their favorite team. You know, since he's proven he can score big goals that eliminate teams (well I guess just one) from the playoffs.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
As in bad punctuation then. Who cares is not a statement. Point is, it's not your job to speak for the community. Some care and might have wanted him for the depth of their favorite team. You know, since he's proven he can score big goals that eliminate teams (well I guess just one) from the playoffs.

You take crap 2 seriously. Holy.

Quote this post and rage also.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Good for Ryan that a guy willing to go to the tough areas and pay a price can still make a contribution and a living and at the same time provide some physical entertainment this game sometimes seriously lacks.

Reactions: Dirk316

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'm okay with this as long as the contract doesn't look stupid. Hopefully 1.2 per for 2 years or less. If you've got to have a tough guy on the roster you can do a lot worse than Reaves. Him and Carrier will probably split time at RW on the 4th line.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
This is interesting to me, considering they have already signed Carrier, who is basically a smaller version of Reaves. Maybe it'll be a continuation of how they operated in the playoffs- play Carrier until he gets hurt, bring in Reaves from the press box...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad