Ryan Potulny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I see he has 5 assists, no goals for 5 points in 8 games with the Gophers as a Freshman....

Does this show anything or elude to anything....?

I think the Flyers are pretty astute picking players getting Carter, Richards and Ruzicka in teh draft...they all look to have potential NHL upside....

I was wondering about this Potulny kid....What does he project to be like..?

Are his skills translatable...has anyone seen him play? He plays on Vanek's team if anyone's seen him.....

Anyway any info about him or Rucizka would be appreciated....

Hockeypuck

Qubax said:
I see he has 5 assists, no goals for 5 points in 8 games with the Gophers as a Freshman....

Does this show anything or elude to anything....?

I think the Flyers are pretty astute picking players getting Carter, Richards and Ruzicka in teh draft...they all look to have potential NHL upside....

I was wondering about this Potulny kid....What does he project to be like..?

Are his skills translatable...has anyone seen him play? He plays on Vanek's team if anyone's seen him.....

Potulny is out for the next 4 months and will be a medical red shirt.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Hockeypuck said:
Potulny is out for the next 4 months and will be a medical red shirt.

...and that's a pity because I thought he'd been playing really well with Minnesota. He was just starting to come into his own fit right in too. I was really looking forward to seeing more of him.

FlyersGuy69

Jul 9, 2002
purgatory
Visit site
Qubax said:

Ruzicka has (26gms 17G 11A 28pts +5) on the year. he has played very well this year and is the top scoring rookie so far. he's looking to be a great pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad