Prospect Info: Ryan Poehling - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
People are really over thinking the math here. Byron, Drouin, and now Tatar are all officially “injured”. Lehkonen just sucks and can be launched into outer space. There are plenty of work arounds, we literally have the guy who created the cap on our staff to exploit the loopholes. There are many.
I know, I agree it's not that complicated, but the result so far is that they haven't been able or smart enough to have Caufield in the lineup.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I know, I agree it's not that complicated, but the result so far is that they haven't been able or smart enough to have Caufield in the lineup.
I really don’t think that was the case.

We shall see though.

If they can’t get CC in the lineup for next weeks games, then I’ll eat some crow, but I truly believe they had a plan for him and the plan was for him to get in for Monday.

the next 48 hours will reveal all.

Reactions: SpeedyPotato

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
People are really over thinking the math here. Byron, Drouin, and now Tatar are all officially “injured”. Lehkonen just sucks and can be launched into outer space. There are plenty of work arounds, we literally have the guy who created the cap on our staff to exploit the loopholes. There are many.
Lololol launched into outer space, I lold imagining that!

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Well considering the season is almost already over, the answer is that it shouldn't. He may have gotten some playoffs games, but that isn't a guarantee.
Poehling doesn’t have the silkiest hands to begin with how much will wrist surgery impact what’s left...

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
It seems like Montreal just can not have nice things. Whenever there is an exciting prospect, they crap out or get injured to the point of being unsalvageable. Poehling was having a nice season, excited to see him with the big club,and now this:(

At this point I'm half expecting CC to leave the Habs and join the circus!:pout:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Starting in the NHL next year? Or in the AHL as our first call up when injuries happen?

NHL

Will start as a winger to Danault.

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
UFA/Trade-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Poehling-Danault-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Perry

I would love to find a spot for Pezzetta on that fourth line.

This is the top 9 i think we start the year with.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Starting in the NHL next year? Or in the AHL as our first call up when injuries happen?
I think he has a real chance of making the team next year. Pending what happens with Danault and in free agency/cap situation, he and Evans (and whoever else comes aboard) should be competing for the #3 and #4C spots. He might even be able to slide over to LW. He made great strides last year.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
NHL

Will start as a winger to Danault.

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
UFA/Trade-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Poehling-Danault-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Perry

I would love to find a spot for Pezzetta on that fourth line.

This is the top 9 i think we start the year with.
My thoughts as well, Maybe armia in the UFA spot but pretty much what I ahve as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad