Ryan O'Reilly

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hes more polished sure but Jack has the higher end skill and will end up the better player in the longrun
Yea, he's always going to be more productive, but better player? Ultimately that's subjective, but Orielly's complete game tips the scales, especially with him being a PPG for the near future.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Yea, he's always going to be more productive, but better player? Ultimately that's subjective, but Orielly's complete game tips the scales, especially with him being a PPG for the near future.

True. It all depends on where Eichel levels out. If they are even close to the same production offensively you gotta go with ROR’s overall complete game. Altough he’s not flashy, he does all the little things right and has an underrated shot

Reactions: Dbrownss

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

Nah Eichel is better

Reactions: stl76

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
:thumbu:

Won't be long before he loses his love of the game and Doug digs in the couch for some more pocket change.

Hey you don't have to tell me. I knew the Blues won the trade the second it was announced.

(and made as much clear on the Blues board earlier in the year)

Reactions: Dbrownss

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Just want to give a shoutout to that Steve Simmonds wannabe shitweasel Jon Vogl for his pivotal role in running ROR out of town. I will NEVER subscribe to The Athletic because I would sooner stick my member into a plugged in toaster before I put a dime in that guy's pocket.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Just want to give a shoutout to that Steve Simmonds wannabe ****weasel Jon Vogl for his pivotal role in running ROR out of town. I will NEVER subscribe to The Athletic because I would sooner stick my member into a plugged in toaster before I put a dime in that guy's pocket.
That guy got f***ing roasted for one of his articles. I had a few back and forths with him.

Reactions: sabremike

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Thanks for ruining it for us Pierre. One of my favorites that got away because of the imbeciles running the show. Should've paid him what he was asking and kick Duchene to the curb instead of insisting on the moronic Duchene cap.

Reactions: Punished ROR

Blues88

Apr 27, 2009
St. Louis
I always pictured he just bumped into the building with minor damage. Holy ****...

That's definitely not O'Reilly's crash photo. Come on bro...how are you gonna leave the scene from something like THAT.

Here: https://blackburnnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/marty-tweet.jpg

Guy clearly battled through all that adversity with hard work and came back a better man. Even runs a driving school for underprivileged children in the St. Louis area. He's learned from his mistakes, and is now looking to be a role model in and out of the drive-thru.

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
We can debate if he was a 2C in other seasons but to say he is a 2C this season is just straight up stupid.

Centers:

Pts: 14th center---1 less pt than Malkin, 2 less than Tavares,
+/-: 2nd ranked center
face off % 1st center

Yep a sold 2C...dumb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad