Value of: Ryan Murray to TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Unless we move Gardiner for a comparable RHD, we have no need for a LHD. Plus, the guy is injured more than Tanev, who is actually better and plays the side we need, but we are hesitant because he can't be depended on for over 60 games.

If we are asking CBJ about anyone, its Savard.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
What would CBJ want? Seems like an excellent reclamation project with good pedigree, age and isn't too expensive, but obviously they're pretty loaded on defense.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
Columbus needs help at forward and mainly in the middle of the ice. Got to think they would want to make a deal around Kadri. Bad idea for the Leafs.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You would if you traded Savard for a forward, but Can't Nutivarra play top 4? Can one of your many Lhds play the right side?
Nuti was a LD we moved to the right. Its looking Jones/Nuti/Savard down the right

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I would do Murray for Leivo
We would never do that... we are beyond loaded at wing and will already have people fighting for a space.

Look at our team record with and without Murray. He has missed games yes but our team is levels better with him then without. Stat watchers think he needs a change of scenery or he is a project havent watched his actual game play that shows he is much better then this board will offer.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
We have only one LHD who can play the right side. That's Nutivaara.

* * *​

**** off.

* * *​

I think we might missing a few intermediate steps there. I mean, we've already got the bull**** Leivo offer, but there's lots of discussion about "actual needs" that has to go on first. Savard's already been mentioned, though, so maybe we could use "Savard for Kadri" as a stepping stone. :nod:

I can't argue with any of that :)

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
We have only one LHD who can play the right side. That's Nutivaara.

* * *​

**** off.

* * *​

I think we might missing a few intermediate steps there. I mean, we've already got the bull**** Leivo offer, but there's lots of discussion about "actual needs" that has to go on first. Savard's already been mentioned, though, so maybe we could use "Savard for Kadri" as a stepping stone. :nod:
My bad. He's listed as RD on cap friendly I assumed he was RHD without thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->