Rumor: Ryan Miller to San Jose

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
You are ridiculous. Getzlaf was a dominant player long after Doan retired. How is Anaheim next on this weird pecking order of yours that shouldn’t even exist lol

Many other teams have been worse off

30 other teams in the league now. Anaheim won a cup 12 years ago. Perry won the Hart 8 years ago. Team made it to game 7 of Western conference final four years ago.

So naturally Anaheim is the most deserving team in the league of a generational talent because...reasons

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
How is Skinner, Marleau, or Turris generational talents?.... **** how is Hughes a generational talent?

I was using Turris as an example of a high pick that busted. They still had Shane Doan, but had the opportunity to grab someone on that pick. Skinner is busting huge margins this year in Buffalo. He’s generational. Marleau? Already hall of Famer.

Ducks ticket should be coming soon. It’s almost like the DMV line waiting to be served.

You’ll see.

Edit: And Hughes is being compared to Patrick Kane. Which is a generational talent. His cups speak for itself. So yes Hughes is generational.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
In what universe is Jeff Skinner a generational talent? Seriously...

30 goal scorer /=/ generational talent

He wins on any team. Posting 30+ And is only gonna get better. He reminds of a younger Patrick Kane with the sneaky goals, but different position.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
He wins on any team. Posting 30+ And is only gonna get better. He reminds of a younger Patrick Kane with the sneaky goals, but different position.

Skinner is in his 8th season and turns 27 this year. Only going to get better is a dubious statement. He is having an excellent season, but he's by no means a lock for 40+ going forward.

Skinner is a great player. Great goalscorer. Just not generational. Few are.

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Miller single handedly carrying the ducks? Even though hes only played in 2 games in 2 months. He's a great back up but let's not get carried away.

Skinner a generational talent? Hahahahahaha

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Skinner is in his 8th season and turns 27 this year. Only going to get better is a dubious statement. He is having an excellent season, but he's by no means a lock for 40+ going forward.

Skinner is a great player. Great goalscorer. Just not generational. Few are.

Yours is an Opinion based statement. I have faith he’s gonna get better.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Miller single handedly carrying the ducks? Even though hes only played in 2 games in 2 months. He's a great back up but let's not get carried away.

Skinner a generational talent? Hahahahahaha

Apparently you don’t watch much of Skinner. He’s been phenomenal on two different teams. But that’s fine

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
I was actually secretly hoping the Leafs would go after him for a mid round pick (or mid round pick + prospect for him with some retention)
Not a big fan of Sparks, and with Anderson needing more games off down the stretch he could have been a good get.
Oh well, hope for SJS he keeps his play up!

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Apparently you don’t watch much of Skinner. He’s been phenomenal on two different teams. But that’s fine
McDavid, Crosby, those are generational players. Skinner, while good, is no where near their level.

Sorry, I don't take someone's opinion seriously when they say Miller has single handedly carried the ducks, when he's been back for 2 games after missing 2 months.

Regarding the rumor, I'd gladly take a 3rd for him. He'd stabilize the sharks goaltending and the Ducks can sign him again in the offseason

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think we should close this at least for now. It’s gotten wildly off topic and it’s not happening st least for today. If something else comes up in the next few days fantastic. All sharks and ducks fans are in agreement that this would be a fine trade.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe Calgary has inquired about Miller seeing that Anaheim is willing to trade him to SJ ?
Yes Calgary is alot farther from LA where Miller wants to be close to but its only for the post season & maybe they are talking to Miller if he'll waive his NTC to go to Calgary.
A Rittich/Miller duo in Calgary probably gets them to the cup finals.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I didnt even know Miller played in the NHL.

He's gonna be bummed having to get a new mask after just getting the sweet Star Wars inspired one.

Dts-vMRUwAAoD1F.jpg

Reactions: deaderhead28

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
You are literally the worst poster on this site. Please log off

Just because you disagree with Skinners numbers. While he’s posting significant numbers on a SECOND team to boot. Doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge he may be a generational talent. Which I think he is.

27 and is prospering.

I think you should delete your account for not acknowledging that. Go follow Golf or something. Where advanced stats are easier. Because you’re a straight up doozy.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
405exit's just trolling. Don't feed him.

37 goals scored with Carolina as career high.

Goes to Fricken Buffalo and pots in 36 in 59 games with season still pending.

Dudes hitting 40+ easy this season.

All Skinner does? Is improvement. I don’t care if you don’t like me? But stats don’t lie. Kid is on verge of generational talent discussion. Not only that? He’s healthy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins the Hart memorial this year.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
THis deal would have made a lot of sense. Glad it is not happening as it would give the ducks a free asset and I am already worried about how good they will be in 2-3 years.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Is Miller that much better than Dell? To me I’d rather save the pick and keep Dell. Gotta be something better out there. Haven’t heard anymore on this rumor which makes me think it’s not valid.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Is Miller that much better than Dell? To me I’d rather save the pick and keep Dell. Gotta be something better out there. Haven’t heard anymore on this rumor which makes me think it’s not valid.

in short yes he is. He maybe old but he is still a very solid goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad