Rumor: Ryan Miller to San Jose

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Friedman just said on Tim and Sid that he's getting denials on this.
If their just talking, I guess that would be true.They may not have the same sources or both parties are not wanting to disclosed the trade talks.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Don't know why the ducks would help us, but yeah, I'd do ryan miller for a 3rd, makes a lot of sense

Just to get a future asset out of an expiring contract, I'd think. Ducks probably like what they're seeing out of Boyle and probably feel confident giving him more of an opportunity to play this season and give Miller a better chance at winning the Cup this year.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

I went to a Devils@Ducks game in December, and as I was walking around the arena, Murray happened to walk alongside while talking on his cell phone. For a split second, I thought I might get to eavesdrop on some juicy trade talk but alas he was on the phone telling his mom to schedule an appointment with the DMV. [/coolstorybro]

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
they have to trade for a goalie but is a 38 year old ryan miller really the guy

Howard and Bobrovsky likely cost more or a specific asset that the Sharks either don't have like a 1st rounder or don't want to trade away for a rental like Chmelevski. Everyone else is pretty much in this range of cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad