Injury Report: Ryan McDonagh (upper-body injury) | cleared to play

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I'd be okay with him playing Saturday. Go 11/7 and give him limited min to get his groove back. A few days off till Ottawa and with controlled minutes there, he should be in the full rotation for Boston and Edmonton.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
"Yeah, just did one final x-ray last night just to check it out one more time," McDonagh said from his locker room stall Friday when asked if he had been cleared for contact. "Today was the first day (without) a non-contact jersey, so very exciting."

"I haven't had a lot of practice time too with the team," McDonagh said. "To get some reps is going to be important here. Haven't talked to the trainers or anybody yet to see what's the option for tomorrow."
McDonagh close to making Lightning debut

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I thought it was well known that McD broke his hand? Am I misremembering something?

Well I heard that he could have played the next game after we traded for him if he needed to (aka playoff game) but SY told him that there was no rush and he even said that he wanted to be back to where he felt 100% again. Whatever 100% means I dont know.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I forgot this guy was even on the team. Miller has been so good I just figured he was the main target in the trade.

Reactions: DaBolts

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I forgot this guy was even on the team. Miller has been so good I just figured he was the main target in the trade.
two (possible) 1st rounders and Names + Howden and the other guy for Miller. Noice!!!

Miller has been great tho, really clicking with Gourde and Point.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Trying too hard offensively, this isn’t New York get it out of our end and let the forwards go to work

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
two (possible) 1st rounders and Names + Howden and the other guy for Miller. Noice!!!

Miller has been great tho, really clicking with Gourde and Point.
I haven't caught any TBL games yet. Miller doing you guys right? He's always been talented... just a little dumb.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I haven't caught any TBL games yet. Miller doing you guys right? He's always been talented... just a little dumb.
I've been very happy with Millers play. He's gelled well with our first and 2nd lines. He's kinda been moved around a bunch and has impressed me. Happy with the trade

Reactions: Nanaki

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I thought his skating was impressive. His decision-making will come with team. New team, new system. We have some days off coming though, so you have to think that'll help. The team in general seems to do better after a few real practices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad