Ryan Malone

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
I think I'd take a gamble on Malone if Tampa wanted to trade him, even. Try to get a deal involving pieces Detroit doesn't want (Cola, Tootoo, Emmerton, whoever) and bring Malone back... maybe it kind of means Cleary is effectively replaced. Kind of a you take my trash, I take yours scenario. But at the same time, 4.5 mil may be too much for more than one year of Malone's services.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
ESPN.com was reporting that TB may be willing to give up a draft pick to induce a team to take Malone off of their hands. They don't want him, but also don't want to spend the cash to buy him out.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
ESPN.com was reporting that TB may be willing to give up a draft pick to induce a team to take Malone off of their hands. They don't want him, but also don't want to spend the cash to buy him out.

If that's true, you'd have to imagine the Wings would try to get in on this action.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

This is bad news for Vinny, is how I read that.

I mean Malone's buyout stings, but if they are truly considering Vinny and they have quite openly, this is a damaging sign. I mean they have openly thought about 30 million dollars in buyout money. So it cannot just be the money, have always thought they would go the extra year with Vinny, maybe this is why they cannot buy anybody else out, that would be shocking.

By the way sucks for both Vinik and Yzerman, don't think they have anything to do with either if I remember right.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
This is bad news for Vinny, is how I read that.

I mean Malone's buyout stings, but if they are truly considering Vinny and they have quite openly, this is a damaging sign. I mean they have openly thought about 30 million dollars in buyout money. So it cannot just be the money, have always thought they would go the extra year with Vinny, maybe this is why they cannot buy anybody else out, that would be shocking.

By the way sucks for both Vinik and Yzerman, don't think they have anything to do with either if I remember right.

Yeah the Ownership before Vinik was definetly Incompetent. As a Red Wing fan and Lightning fan I feel bad also for Vinik and Yzerman they did'nt deserve this mess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad