Player Discussion Ryan Kesler

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Can we ask this guy to retire and offer him a front office job or coaching job where we would pay him the same amount as the remaining balance of his players contract?

Reactions: Spazkat

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
No way it's permanent. Kesler is probably the most competitive player on the team and he just went through pretty much a year of painful rehab just to get back to half the player he was.

I mean, read that interview, the only way he goes is if he can't get medically cleared or he's bought out.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
play him as a 4th line winger until he can heal up more for next season. let him take end of game draws and important ones other than that leave him at wing he cant skate well enough right now to play center.

Reactions: Deuce22

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think im totally on board to fire RC and promote Kelser to coach... I don't think he could do worse

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
I wasn't able to watch last game. Anyone have a clip to the Kesler injury?

Edit - Found a clip... why I ask before looking myself is beyond me FML

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
That looked like a ligament popped. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a sprain of some sort.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
"This offseason will be interesting."

LOL.

Damnit, Kesler retire or take the rest of this year off on long term injury so our insurance pays for your salary. Go out with a bang and drop the gloves with Ryan Johansen 3 times in the next meeting. Too bad...I was hoping that Kesler would be like Brind Amour's final years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad