Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Hamilton

Musashi

May 23, 2012
Alberta
I didn't think Hamilton was bad. Only games he disappeared is when he had to play with lander. Looking forward to seeing him get in some nhl games and seeing what he can do

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Pretty much. I really hope that whoever is "questionable" ends up being ok

Definitely. And to top that off hopefully Jones, Eager and Pitlick play well in OKC so that one of them is our next call up because all of them bring more impact to a game than Hamilton does at the NHL level.

I didn't think Hamilton was bad. Only games he disappeared is when he had to play with lander. Looking forward to seeing him get in some nhl games and seeing what he can do

His skating is what is bad, if he was a better skater I wouldn't mind him too much even though he isn't as physical as I'd like a bottom 6 player to be.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Definitely. And to top that off hopefully Jones, Eager and Pitlick play well in OKC so that one of them is our next call up because all of them bring more impact to a game than Hamilton does at the NHL level.

Ya. I'm really hoping Pitlick can at least break 40 points this year. If his offense was a a little farther along, I'm confident he would've just been called up, not Hamilton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->