Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Hamilton Up

KlattNazty

Feb 3, 2011
Height 6.02 -- Weight 230 -- Shoots L

I think having that size on Kessel's line would not hurt at this point in time.

JVR's big game was with Kulemin, on a pass and when Kulemin forced Malkin into hurrying his pass for the face-off circle giveaway and goal.

JVR isn't playing the physical game I think Bozak's line lacks.

And Kessel on the 3rd. line? All he has to do is contribute and he'll get more ice time. ;-)

If this is the truth then:

Kulemin - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabovski - Hamilton ?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'd love to see Kulemin back with Kessel and Bozak. That line did a lot of good work on the cycle when they played together.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
when you don`t agree with someone you resort to name-calling. That`s mature

I've been more than courteous over the years. Saying a player can't cut it after a 6 game period is ridiculously short-sighted.. Your answer didn't deserve a traditional response.

Eisenh0rn

May 30, 2009
UK
Komarov hasn`t really done squat. Just another hyped up euro player who can`t cut in the NHL

What the kids are saying on your schools playground should not be taken as gospel.

I don't recall anyone over hyping him. Were you expecting Malkin 2.0?

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
He did his job efficiently tonight. Good for him and good to see. carlyle thinks he might stay but I doubt it personally. Hopefully he does well, he's a character dude.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
RC had him on the 2nd pp unit for a shift. I honestly didn't see much out of him, but it's hard to gauge when you're seeing limited minutes with Orr and Steck.

He didn't look fast - at least not noticeably.

Would rather see Connolly back up.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
RC had him on the 2nd pp unit for a shift. I honestly didn't see much out of him, but it's hard to gauge when you're seeing limited minutes with Orr and Steck.

He didn't look fast - at least not noticeably.

Would rather see Connolly back up.

Connolly is a center that doesn't play that well on the wing, let alone the fourth line.

Hamilton was a far better choice as a depth callup for your fourth line.

I personally would have preferred Ashton or D'Amigo, but either way, Hamilton is a decent fourth liner in the NHL. Maybe more of a 13-14th forward.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
hamilton was invisible
so much for an nhl career
send him back to marlies

He did well actually, he played was not scored on while on, there was no huge panic going on while he was out. He played a stable 4th line minutes performance. His passing was also on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad