Ryan Garbutt

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
You know he went to Brown University, right?

Just because you go to a good school doesn't mean you're not an idiot. His behavior on the ice this season makes a pretty good case for him being an idiot.

Primetimey*

What is with these threads on the main board?

- Fiddler is the worst player in the NHL --- lol what?
- "Ryan Garbutt" -- most random thread.. why did you even create this?
- Jamie Benn Headshots Kadri -- while making zero contact with his head.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
So? I know a guy who attended the hockey program there, was dumb as nails and eventually kicked out of the school. Not everyone who goes to university on a hockey scholarship is a bright guy. ;)

yea?? well i know a guy who went to [insert university name here] [throw insult here]

interesting how it works.

What is with these threads on the main board?

- Fiddler is the worst player in the NHL --- lol what?
- "Ryan Garbutt" -- most random thread.. why did you even create this?
- Jamie Benn Headshots Kadri -- while making zero contact with his head.

This is what happens when you play Toronto. They've got the "New Thread" button on speed dial apparently.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Yeah I don't really get why this thread was made. I hate him for everything he did against the Ducks last playoffs (seriously why does he have another gear against us) but that can all be chalked up to being a successful pest.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Yeah I don't really get why this thread was made. I hate him for everything he did against the Ducks last playoffs (seriously why does he have another gear against us) but that can all be chalked up to being a successful pest.

Why does there have to be a reason for everything? Maybe I just felt like talking about Ryan Garbutt.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i had a friend get garbutt in mexico one time....he said it sucked and didnt leave the bathroom for a week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad