Value of: Ryan Dzingel

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Talks say he's going to be traded but I dont really see much in returns to be expected with the likes of Stone and Duchene taking up all the Oxygen. I'd be interested in him for the Blues, easy contract to absorb. What would you want Sens fans

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
The asking price would probably be a playoff team's 1st round pick or something of equivalent value.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Talks say he's going to be traded but I dont really see much in returns to be expected with the likes of Stone and Duchene taking up all the Oxygen. I'd be interested in him for the Blues, easy contract to absorb. What would you want Sens fans

What I would want is a 1st round pick.

What he will get is probably a team's 4th best prospect and a third.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
He's a top line LW in production (15th best in league), I suspect if Ottawa cannot get a 1st + they may try and hang on and sign him, but he also wants 6M a year, and they may not be interested in paying out that value of contract. The chances of a 1st round pick replacing his production assuming its a playoff team is rather minimal.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
A good prospect and a conditional 2nd. Pick turns into a 1st if that team makes it to the 3rd round and he plays in more than half the playoff games.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
How is he defensively?

Mediocre at best. His speed does allow him some leeway in that he can get into a position to disrupt a bit and it covers up some of his more aggressive offensive tendencies, but do not expect hits, for him to stick with a man all the time in the D zone, all the things that make an elite defender. He's not lazy defensively, but he does not work extra hard at it either.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Replacement level. Put it this way, if he’s on your top 2 lines with defensively sound forwards he won’t make them worse and will definitely score.

That was my worry. He would be a great Sharks add if not for that.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I spend a lot of time watching Ottawa in addition to STL (what can I say, I'm a masochist). Dzingel is a good 2nd line option. His speed is excellent and he has an underrated shot. The Blues should definitely be interested.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
He has a good shot and would do wonder on the Habs PP. I would give a 2nd and a medioce propsect for him.

Another team would give up a 1st for him and I wouldnt be surprised.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Nice player, but I wonder how he would do without the primo minutes he gets now? I wouldn't risk that he'd produce for the Flames as their 6th best forward like he does for Ottawa as their 3rd best. I'd gauge value around 2nd+4th. 1st is a bit of an overpay I think.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Nice player, but I wonder how he would do without the primo minutes he gets now? I wouldn't risk that he'd produce for the Flames as their 6th best forward like he does for Ottawa as their 3rd best. I'd gauge value around 2nd+4th. 1st is a bit of an overpay I think.
I wondered that too. I'd be looking to add him as a middle 6 guy

Reactions: Blueston

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
2nd + B prospect (one of youre teams 3rd-5th best prospect imo.)

That or two 2nds, with conditions on one of them with regards to re-signing him.

Last edited:
Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->