Injury Report: Ryan Carpenter

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Progress. But until he's symptom free for a period of time, he'll be in the no-contact jersey.

At this point, I think they'll let Carpy sit on the IR until (at least) Monday afternoon (AKA post TDL) so they don't have to make further roster moves to activate him. If he's symptom free, that will give him time to get better back in (game) shape.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Progress. But until he's symptom free for a period of time, he'll be in the no-contact jersey.

At this point, I think they'll let Carpy sit on the IR until (at least) Monday afternoon (AKA post TDL) so they don't have to make further roster moves to activate him. If he's symptom free, that will give him time to get better back in (game) shape.

I thought Carrier was week to week, bringing the active roster back to 22? Maybe I'm wrong....

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
It appears Holden will be activated tonight with Carrier on the IR. When Carpenter is ready, down goes Bischoff
I'd assume Bischoff gets sent down the moment Holden returns, GMGM has said we're doing 7D going forward, and the Wolves have a game tomorrow, no reason to have Bischoff still up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->