RW Zaccharya Wisdom - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, USHL (2023, 212th, SEA)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
You’re completely right however you didn’t say anything… do you have any insight on the player?
So?

Brother of Flyers 2020 4th rounder Zayde, was drafted by Niagara in the OHL but it’s yet to be seem what route he wants to take albeit be the OHL or NCAA. He’ll likely be a late round pick, if at all come the 2022 draft. It’ll he interesting to see how things transpire for the kid going forward.

Happy?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don’t think he’s a draftable prospect, although he’s not so far off that I’d say it’s impossible some team picks him.

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Cedar Rapids wasn't all that good this year and their offense was a big part of that so I can see teams giving him a pass on the numbers. You also have to remember he barely played over COVID. It will be the eye test combined with factors like bloodlines (which are in his favor) but I think there's a draftable player there who would benefit a lot from at least a couple years of college hockey.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Sixteen goals in 24 games. Has he moved.the needle in terms of draft ability or is that more a case of dominating younger playera?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad