RW Wade Allison - Tri-City Storm, USHL (2016, 52nd, PHI)

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
Bump.

What's the level of concern for this guy's knee following his injury? It occurred January 19th, and he wasn't able to skate in dev camp. Based on highlights speed looks like a huge part of his game.

I couldn't spot any details on the injury other than than that it was his knee and it has kept him out minium 5 months.

Anyone have any updates?

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It was an ACL injury, so I think they're just being cautious. No sense in taking any risks for the sake of development camp in July.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He was 3rd in College scoring when he got hurt. Hopefully he has a fully recovery and has a great year. I would expect a slower start to the season, and then by X-Mas get back into stride and "trusting" he isn't going to re-injury his leg.

Broad Street Buddies

Jun 16, 2018
Montréal
I want Calgary to find a way to get this guy

I am sure that there’s a deal to be made.

full

Reactions: Hapiii

Broad Street Buddies

Jun 16, 2018
Montréal
He is slowly getting his paced back with 8 goals and 14 points in 20 games. He seems to have a big impact on his team that goes beyond the scoreboard.

WMU without Allison :
6-8

WMU with Allison :
14-5-1

Can someone explain to me for how long his rights belong to the Flyers? Could he go back to NCAA next year?

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Crazy how good Flyers prospects are, this guy is buried in the depth and not talked about enough

If he never had the knee injury then he would be talked about a lot more...hopefully his rehab goes well this year and he doesn’t sign with another team from fear of a log jam.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Injuries have certainly taken the shine off of him. Today he played his first pro game as he was hurt to start the season. And he scored...great shot!

Reactions: ArchAngel55

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
He's has NHL Top 6 forward written all over him. He's been unbelievable since coming up to LHV

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Leads the AHL for rookies in PPG(min of 4 games played)[/QUOTE

For those that haven't seen the kid......

He is awesome working the boards (a trait that is not discussed enough but fans will love), he goes to the net, he finishes his checks, he blocks shots, he back checks (looking for turnovers). Tries to open up space for himself and team mates (great offensive awareness). His passes are crisp, he takes passes really well and oh yeah he has an awesome shot and release.. He's been impressive and all that while still not being in 100% game shape.

I bought the AHLTV package to watch Foerster, Wisdom and Allison... it's been worth every penny!

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->