RW Vitaly Kravtsov (2018, 9th, NYR; traded to VAN) Part2

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
He was off to such a great start but has missed the last 7 games with Traktor. Does anyone have info on what his injury is and the timetable for return?

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He was off to such a great start but has missed the last 7 games with Traitor. Does anyone have info on what his injury is and the timetable for return?
Lower body injury. Nothing else disclosed. Said he is traveling with the team. Hope he can get back by Friday or sunday's game.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012

Add an assist.

Kravtsov was on the ice for a couple of seconds at most when the goal was scored as you can actually see him jumping on after the change in this clip. Basically, he went from the bench to the celebration. He is a part of 1st PP unit while this goal was scored by the 2nd one, assists going to Pilut and Berglund.

Otherwise, he is indeed having a good season. The injury was untimely but he continues right where he left.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kravtsov was on the ice for a couple of seconds at most when the goal was scored as you can actually see him jumping on after the change in this clip. Basically, he went from the bench to the celebration. He is a part of 1st PP unit while this goal was scored by the 2nd one, assists going to Pilut and Berglund.

Otherwise, he is indeed having a good season. The injury was untimely but he continues right where he left.
My bad, thought he was the point man on that play and didn’t realize he was the one just jumping on the ice :laugh:

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
he looks like a completely different player now. great to see this kind of growth.
I watched quite a lot of Traktor games this season and I can say that he is absolute the same player, but he returned his confidence. Still has great skills, but need to work a lot. I’d say that it could be good for him to become stronger, because sometimes he still looks like a junior player against men if we talk about physical aspect. But hands, legs and head are at the good level already.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I watched quite a lot of Traktor games this season and I can say that he is absolute the same player, but he returned his confidence. Still has great skills, but need to work a lot. I’d say that it could be good for him to become stronger, because sometimes he still looks like a junior player against men if we talk about physical aspect. But hands, legs and head are at the good level already.
yeah he still looks like a beanpole out there. He's grown a couple inches since drafted but he still needs to fill out. Very lanky.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
What's going on with this guy ? Some considered him a top five prospect going back a year or so ago. .5 ppg in his draft plus three year with first line minutes. Now going on a year and a half of underwhelming production

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
What's going on with this guy ? Some considered him a top five prospect going back a year or so ago. .5 ppg in his draft plus three year with first line minutes. Now going on a year and a half of underwhelming production
He is on a cold streak right now, but let's not forget he's had a stellar start to the season.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Not sure if you watch many of his games and no doubt he hasn't put up huge numbers but he plays on a defensive minded team that is probably the best defensive team in the KHL (Minus today giving up 5). He's on the first line and his overall game has definitely improved. Hopefully that makes him a better overall player at both ends of the ice in the NHL as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad