RW Taylor Raddysh - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, OHL (2016, 58th, TBL)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Intriguing player from a TB fan standpoint. I don't think anyone was expecting him to be putting up these kinds of numbers. Not really sure if he's a product of his team or if he's a genuine diamond in the rough, but it'll be fun to monitor.

1967th Heaven

Aug 31, 2012
Haven't seen this guy play but damn impressive numbers so far! Pretty big too by the looks of it, TB fans should be thrilled.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
20160321182843224.jpg

Obligatory :D

Is he playing with Debrincat? Putting up some nice numbers.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Not sure how he isn't, he's arguably the best player in the CHL this year.
He also had a strong Super Series game. I expect him to be at the selection camp. The things working against him is, he doesn't have a strong history with Hockey Canada. The only tournament he has been at with them is the U-17 challenge.

86Habs

May 4, 2009
Will he be playing with Strome in Erie? If so, and assuming they establish some chemistry over the next month, I could see Team Canada selecting them as a duo and slotting in, say, Dubois on the left side. Strome was never really able to establish much chemistry with his wingers at last year's WJHC (largely Virtanen and Crouse, from what I recall) and he'll undoubtedly be the centerpiece of the offense this year so it will be important to have him firing. A proven duo in a short tournament can sometimes make a difference, and Dubois seems to be someone who can play well off of, and compliment, others.

A Strome-Raddysh-Dubois line (all over 6'2") would certainly be very difficult to handle down low on the NHL-sized ice surface.

macdrouins

i talk way too much
May 18, 2015
Will he be playing with Strome in Erie? If so, and assuming they establish some chemistry over the next month, I could see Team Canada selecting them as a duo and slotting in, say, Dubois on the left side. Strome was never really able to establish much chemistry with his wingers at last year's WJHC (largely Virtanen and Crouse, from what I recall) and he'll undoubtedly be the centerpiece of the offense this year so it will be important to have him firing. A proven duo in a short tournament can sometimes make a difference, and Dubois seems to be someone who can play well off of, and compliment, others.

A Strome-Raddysh-Dubois line (all over 6'2") would certainly be very difficult to handle down low on the NHL-sized ice surface.

as a genuine strome and dubois fan (both circa 2014) and a developing raddysh fan, i can get behind this line one hundred and ten percent. i'm interested to see how it would be written down on paper, since both strome and dubois typically center. in the end, it's probably going to come down to a matter of versatility. i'm going to assume that strome's held up higher in the hockey canada loop. i'm inferring this between his previous success in the world juniors (note: i am only referring to wjc 2k15 - i'm still in denial that wjc 2k16 actually happened) and also because it's dylan strome, come on. i haven't seen anything specific on strome's flexibility between the positions. dubois came into the chl a left winger, and the reason why he was switched to center was because of his exclusion from last year's world junior roster, in an attempt to heighten his abilities as a player. he's only been centering for a bit less than a year, but it suits him well. it could very well be the reason why the jackets took him over puljujarvi, as they have been very vocal in stating they plan on making him an nhl center. but also since dubois formerly played left wing, the most likely outcome is, as you said, strome on center and dubois on the wing. we'll see if they can both play naturally and make it work, which i believe is going to happen and will make this championship a lot more lively. i was pretty close to arguing how dubois may possibly land in that strome-virtanen-crouse situation with strome and raddysh based on what i have seen so far with his borderline underperformance with the eagles so far, but i'm retracting that now. dubois went from playing on a junior team with another first rounder and several goal-scorers to playing with nhl-ready prospects to playing with a slew of rookies. that's definitely quite an adjustment, and i trust dubois to quickly regulate to playing with high-profile players again. i know i'm really gonna miss dubois when he's at the tournament, so i hope he gets treated well and is paired with some of my other favourites at the very least.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto

They have chemistry from last year, but it might be in Erie's best interest to have him play with Lodnia and Maksimovich. I really question how much scoring can realistically be added to that 1st line right now, its probably a better approach to run two balanced lines at this point.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
I guess he would go a lot higher in a redraft. Not many that have had a more impressive post-draft season so far. Looks like a real steal.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
5 point night(3G+2A) as well as being invited to Canada's WJC camp. Up to 55 pts in 24 games now and has been extremely consistent as he has only 1 game where he hasn't got a point.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012

They played a great game last night...granted, Mississauga is not exactly a Memorial Cup contender, but they did what they should have done. Raddysh Strome chemistry is what Hockey Canada should be pushing instead of the nonsense I heard yesterday from McKenzie, Jost-Strome.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
One of if not the best player in the OHL. He's developed nicely as the years gone on and is using his shot more

Yeah I was looking at his numbers and what drastic increase of production. He could end up to having a close number of assists this year to his total points last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->