RW Nikita Scherbak - Traktor Chelyabinsk, KHL (2014, 26th, MTL; claimed by LAK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I love watching him play when he's playing well. He does some really cool things, and makes it look easy. It just doesn't happen every game. As a habs fan I really hope he finishes putting it all together. We can use all the top 6 help we can get.

Jethlan

Apr 3, 2017
RDP
hopefully he increases his value so we can get a better return for him ;)
And why can't we just hope that he gets better so can help the team score?
What kind of logic is that? Lets hope he becomes a top six forward so we can trade him away:facepalm:

Last edited:

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
And why can't we just hope that he gets better so can help the team score?
What kind of logic is that? Lets hope he becomes a top six forward so we can trade him away:facepalm:

You can hope he becomes a top 6 NHL'er but imo he won't. I'm a realist, i call it how i see it. There's nothing wrong with having hope but from what i've seen he won't be a NHL'er.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
You continue to top yourself, so now prospects who play in Russia are injury-proof?
Did I write anything about injuries? You top yourself be freely interpreting my posts to fit your agenda.

The guy can't seem to develop for years now. Injuries or playing. He should try to save his career if there is anything to save by now before he becomes a career AHLer.

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
What do you mean he can't "find any luck" overseas? Injuries? Playing time? Other prospects/players leap frogging him on the depth chart?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He should really consider Russia by now. He can't seem to find any luck overseas.

He was injured playing in the NHL and he'll be healthy by Christmas. I don't see how this has anything to do with whether or not he should give up on playing in North America.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He was injured playing in the NHL and he'll be healthy by Christmas. I don't see how this has anything to do with whether or not he should give up on playing in North America.
How many games in the NHL did this former 1st rounder play so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad