RW Nathan Légaré (2019, 74th, PIT; traded to MTL; traded to NJD)

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
Even then hes nowhere near the talent or tier that Kakko or Hughes are. Stop with this nonsense, hes a good prospect but he wouldnt make a run at the top 5 with the talent ahead of him.

coming from the tv scout watcher

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
And you think you're a better scout? You were literally in another thread saying that the NAHL is more superior than the BCHL even tho the facts say otherwise. Give me a break, you have no credibility what so ever.

glad you have to check back threads
at least i have seen 3 of the 5

and no he wont go in the top 3

if you dont understand my point thats your problem

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
glad you have to check back threads
at least i have seen 3 of the 5

and no he wont go in the top 3

if you dont understand my point thats your problem
The ridiculous point you're making is that 'if he was playing in the OHL he'd be aiming for first overall'. In reality, regardless of what league he's playing in, he wouldn't crack the top 5 with the talent ahead of him, and at this point in time not even top 10. He doesn't have the skating ability that some of his peers ahead of him do, let alone Kakko and Hughes. He hasn't proven that he's capable of driving his own line. He's a prospect who will be a project for the team that drafts him at this point in time.

You claim to watch and scout a lot but after your comment about the NAHL > BCHL and now this, it's pretty evident you have no credibility.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
The ridiculous point you're making is that 'if he was playing in the OHL he'd be aiming for first overall'. In reality, regardless of what league he's playing in, he wouldn't crack the top 5 with the talent ahead of him, and at this point in time not even top 10. He doesn't have the skating ability that some of his peers ahead of him do, let alone Kakko and Hughes. He hasn't proven that he's capable of driving his own line. He's a prospect who will be a project for the team that drafts him at this point in time.

You claim to watch and scout a lot but after your comment about the NAHL > BCHL and now this, it's pretty evident you have no credibility.

ok bud
keep watching tv

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
ok bud
keep watching tv
Uh, how else would any of us develop opinions on prospects? Who could afford to regularly go see other leagues in North America, much less overseas? I count myself fortunate to catch a dozen WHL games and some OHL action live each year, and pay for a number of subscriptions to streams and the like. Even ignoring the monetary cost, who would have the time to do more? I’m sure that even professional scouts get a significant amount of their viewings on prospects through means other than live attendance at their games.

Dodospice

Jan 19, 2012
2nd in goals in the Q, right after his overager team mate; Chekhovich, who by the way,
gets a lot of more talk what Légaré does, go figure :) .

Chekhovich isn’t an overager, Legare is a better prospect but let’s not sell Chekhovich short of his accomplishments this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->