RW Jordan Dumais - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2022, 96th, CBJ)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
5 foot 9, 170 lbs, RW from Lle Bizard, Qc
Born April 15th 2004
Draft Eligible : 2022

20-21 pre season (so far) : 3 goals, 1 assist in 3 games

19-20 season Selects Academy AAA: finished 6th in scoring, (2nd in his team)
5 players ahead of him were; Spicer, McGroarty, Goyette, Namestnikov, Nazar

50 goals, 88 assists in 61 games | 5 goals 2 assists in 3 play-off games

18-19 WSI U15 : 5 goals, 5 assists in 5 games

Late 1st or early 2nd rounder in the 2022 draft?
i think this kid is a keeper

jordan dumais scouting report - Google Search

Last edited:
Reactions: grentthealien

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Not going to lie, he was my top forward for the QMJHL draft. His hockey sense and skill are just incredible. He can make plays in tight spaces, doesn't need much time or space to create scoring chances. He's difficult to read for defenders.

I think he will tear up juniors.

Now for his NHL upside, he's a smaller guy with average speed even in his age group, and he can be pretty soft and unengaged at times away from the puck. To me, the ceiling could be pretty high but he has stuff to work on. Would really like to see him become a more dynamic skater.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Not going to lie, he was my top forward for the QMJHL draft. His hockey sense and skill are just incredible. He can make plays in tight spaces, doesn't need much time or space to create scoring chances. He's difficult to read for defenders.

I think he will tear up juniors.

Now for his NHL upside, he's a smaller guy with average speed even in his age group, and he can be pretty soft and unengaged at times away from the puck. To me, the ceiling could be pretty high but he has stuff to work on. Would really like to see him become a more dynamic skater.

You can always work on skating, its the easiest thing a hockey player can improve.
You can't teach the other stuff.

Reactions: Nevins

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
You can always work on skating, its the easiest thing a hockey player can improve.
You can't teach the other stuff.

I agree. That's why I had him as the best forward in the draft. That doesn't change the fact that it will have to improve massively, and there are other areas of the game I mentioned who may make pro projections harder for him. Still, I love Dumais.

Reactions: Nevins

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Kid has been looking good with Desnoyers and Lhereaux. Some people in Halifax calling it the Dumais line. Haha

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Only 13 posts to this thread? 99% of the people here sleeping on this kid it seems.

Almost 30 points in his first 15 games of the season
avg about 3 shots on goal, a lot for a playmaker
(considering he avg 1.25 shots on goal last season)

Has recorded at least 1 point in all but 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad