RW Dans Locmelis - Luleå HF, J20/SHL (2022, 119th, BOS)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
50 points in 36 in swedish junior league. Woah!
Is that good for his age?
I mean, usually players his age are in Allswenskan or in SHL.
IIRC he started playing hockey pretty late, and is a late bloomer. He has looked pretty good in WJC and this might be Bruins letting him develop his offensive instincts and overall game.

Reactions: The don godfather

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
IIRC he started playing hockey pretty late, and is a late bloomer. He has looked pretty good in WJC and this might be Bruins letting him develop his offensive instincts and overall game.

Luleå are high on him and wants to use him for the pro-team (SHL) but he declines due to NCAA-comitment in 23-24.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
It's good but nothing special. Not much to take away from it.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Pretty impressive WC for a 19-year old. Scored in the quarterfinals and semi-finals, and an assist in the Bronze medal game, while playing Center throughout. I look forward to watching him with UMass next year.
Yeah, I think he had a fantastic tournament. Hanging with all those guys is no small feat for a 19-year-old 4th rounder. His stock should be up. He had his chances and moments earlier in the tournament but yeah he started to produce when it mattered the most. 3 points in 3 playoff-stage games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad