RW Bobby Brink - Philadelphia Flyers, NHL (2019, 34th, PHI)

North Country

Oct 24, 2012
I see he is listed at 5'10 now and up from 5'8" when I last saw it listed. Will probably go higher than than the late third round I figured him for. Very dynamic player.

Reactions: Burn

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
He should be sneaking into the late first, early second round conversation with how he's playing in the USHL. It will be very interesting to see whether he stays in the USHL or goes back to Minnetonka, there are a lot of rumors flying around both ways.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Bobby is going to challenge for a mid 1st round selection at this rate by the end of the year, he's playing out of his mind alongside Martin Pospisil.

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Bobby is going to challenge for a mid 1st round selection at this rate by the end of the year, he's playing out of his mind alongside Martin Pospisil.

Pospisil opens up a lot of space for him... Brink may bump up close to the 1st round but with the depth at the NDTP and Europe at the top end of the draft It might be difficult for him to go in the top 31 given his lack of size. Not saying that's right but historically forwards at his size don't typically go in the 1st round often in top heavy drafts like this one..... its stupid but just the facts!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
these are getting into Kyle Connor numbers for a non USNDP draft eligible player...has to be a name that starts getting listed in the top 25-31 range right now.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Is it known if he will stay with Sioux City the whole year, or go back to HS?

I don't think there's been an official announcement either way, but I believe the expectation is he's going to stay with Sioux City for the entire year. Minnetonka winning the state title last season certainly helps him leave I'd think. We'll certainly know soon though as Minnetonka starts their season in less than 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiggsNY

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
It's a real shame he was injured this summer and couldn't play for Team USA at the Ivan Hlinka. Based on his USHL start, you'd have to think he would have been an impact player there and would have done wonders for his draft status.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
So I guess we could say it looks like he's on the brink of being a 1st rounder?

Reactions: Burn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad