Confirmed with Link: Rutta/2019 7th to TB for Koekkoek/2019 5th

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Seeing as no one's chimed in on my question on Koekkoek in Jersey I guess I'm to surmise his performance was unnoticeable ... ?

I had to catch the highlights for a sizable chunk of the game (and watched the rest live). So I won't say any definitive opinions for anything I didn't see.

That being said Koekoek had the least amount of icetime for a defender so we didn't see much of him. That coupled with Ward being swiss cheese, Keith being sick and useless, and JC's failure as a coach running Keith roughshod while sick thus creating a self-sustaining cluster**** kinda took center stage.

But apparently he wasn't that good in JC's eyes since he's scratched.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I had to catch the highlights for a sizable chunk of the game (and watched the rest live). So I won't say any definitive opinions for anything I didn't see.

That being said Koekoek had the least amount of icetime for a defender so we didn't see much of him. That coupled with Ward being swiss cheese, Keith being sick and useless, and JC's failure as a coach running Keith roughshod while sick thus creating a self-sustaining cluster**** kinda took center stage.

But apparently he wasn't that good in JC's eyes since he's scratched.
He was burned by a NJ forward (in the 3rd period, IIRC). Hardly the only toasted D, so he fits right in. As Q might say, he was ok.
Thanks guys ! Ok is good right?!
I have a feeling about this kid but hey I've been wrong before on a d ... hint Barker!

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
If a guy who is on pace for roughly 100 points from the second line also wants to drop the gloves a bit, I don’t give a single **** about that.

So JD could melt all the way down.

Tkachuk-Strome-Kane would be downright frightening

To add to my point, JD just called Wilson trash in the GDT. If Wilson is trash to him, then I really don't want to know what he would call Tkachuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad