News: Russo: Guerin looking to make significant moves

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Parise has SIX more years left after this year at 35. Unless Minnesota's eating a chunk who realistically wants to take that on for a late 30s player at $7.5 mil and has an extensive injury history
Some Eastern co Terence team has been trying to get him for a while now. The offer that’s as in the table last year was a “bad contract” for a “bad contract”

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
someone, somewhere, said there is ONE team interested in parise and if they sell this to him like "okay buddy, get ready to spend the next seven years of your life in the bottom fifth of the league" he might waive. but if he decides he doesn't like the new place either and just retires we would be sooooooo boned.

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
If the Leafs can’t make it work for adding a d-man of significance, I’d like them to look at adding Koivu to shore up their third line. Talk about having a true shut down centre.

Reactions: Eye Test

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Some Eastern co Terence team has been trying to get him for a while now. The offer that’s as in the table last year was a “bad contract” for a “bad contract”
I mean Parise is still producing, for now. So Minnesota is in an odd spot because you're moving what's currently still a 30ish goal scorer so you don't want to just dump him off for a crap contract but there's just so much term left there's just not a way they get a lot of value in return for him

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I wonder how much Duthie paid him to say that :sarcasm:.

Feels overdue for the Wild. But I am still not convinced they will sell Brodie and Dumba who are undoubtedly the two crown jewels they have when it comes to the trade market.

Reactions: Morrison

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Very curious if a team like Florida pays up for Brodin. Q always loved Hammer. Closest thing he will find

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->