russians yelling in the camera

FytinSioux

Blackhawksssssss
Nov 30, 2009
ND
because i have no idea what they were saying i could only laugh, hopefully they werent chirpin canada but then again they had ever right too....does anyone know what they were sayin?

Yes, they said "we gonna drink much vodka that we won't be to get on plane."

kiluj

May 20, 2010
Samara, Russia
Just usual victory shouts. With some bad words:laugh:. I think it will be some discussions in Russian media about their behavior)). But they are champions, blia!:laugh:

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I just watched some CTV news report for like 5 minutes and some guy from this 590 show said he spoke a bit of Russian and apparently there were a ton of F-bombs and apparently (I'm not saying this is true because I can't speak Russian or understand it) they were saying stuff about people's moms.

Edit: I'm not against them saying stuff like "**** YEAH WE WON!" They deserve to celebrate after persevering through that 3rd period.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
I just watched some CTV news report for like 5 minutes and some guy from this 590 show said he spoke a bit of Russian and apparently there were a ton of F-bombs and apparently (I'm not saying this is true because I can't speak Russian or understand it) they were saying stuff about people's moms.

Edit: I'm not against them saying stuff like "**** YEAH WE WON!" They deserve to celebrate after persevering through that 3rd period.

I highly doubt they said anything about anyone's mom's...

If anything they probably said something to their own mothers.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I highly doubt they said anything about anyone's mom's...

If anything they probably said something to their own mothers.

I wouldn't doubt it. All I know is the guy was saying he heard something about mothers in Russian, actually I'm surprised he didn't say your speculation, he was probably trying to start **** :laugh:.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Just usual victory shouts. With some bad words:laugh:. I think it will be some discussions in Russian media about their behavior)). But they are champions, blia!:laugh:

I didn't hear a whole lot of bad words (some, but not nearly as many as some made it seem)... anyone who says it was mostly them cursing clearly doesn't speak Russian or is making it up to make them look bad.

As for the mothers thing, they were talking to their own mothers.

Edit: And now there's a video...

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
I wouldn't doubt it. All I know is the guy was saying he heard something about mothers in Russian, actually I'm surprised he didn't say your speculation, he was probably trying to start **** :laugh:.

Yep, that is what I was thinking. Don Cherry will probably eat it up though.:laugh:

Patchey*

God they have cackly voices. Made me laugh last night though.

Captain Mittens*

They were saying that Ovechkin is a spy and he stole all of the US's Nutter Butters

kiluj

May 20, 2010
Samara, Russia
I didn't hear a whole lot of bad words... anyone who says it was mostly them cursing clearly doesn't speak Russian or is making it up to make them look bad.

As for the mothers thing, they were talking to their own mothers.

Well, the word "blia" is VERY universal in Russia. It can be used in many situations to bring more emotions. But this is a bad word and it is forbidden in media.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Well, the word "blia" is VERY universal in Russia. It can be used in many situations to bring more emotions. But this is a bad word and it is forbidden in media.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. There was cursing, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was made out in some of the media and twitter.

(Like the whole mother thing... and I've seen suggestions that they were saying bad stuff about Canada, etc.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->