Russians in the NHL 2018/19

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Hi guys not sure if this is a good thread to post this but it seems to be more active than the KHL forum. I was wondering if anyone can talk about Artyom Zagidulin. I am a flames fan and good goalies are a big need

Very good KHL stats but I also know that KHL is lower scoring than NHL usually. Thanks!

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Hi guys not sure if this is a good thread to post this but it seems to be more active than the KHL forum. I was wondering if anyone can talk about Artyom Zagidulin. I am a flames fan and good goalies are a big need

Very good KHL stats but I also know that KHL is lower scoring than NHL usually. Thanks!
Late bloomer, but not to worry for a goaltender. Was the 3rd man behind long time veteran starter Koshechkin and two years younger Samsonov. Never invited to the junior NT. So there is your measuring stick. If he pans out, then it was a great FA find. He will definitely need some adjustment time and patience from the org. He doesn't have as much top stage experience as top prospects like Samsonov, Sorokin, Shestyorkin.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Congratulations to Vladimir Tarasenko on a huge 2019!

Coming back from a bad injury, winning the Cup and most importantly congratulations to him and Yana on the birth of their son.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
I wonder how many Russians have won the SC.

Off the top of my head:
Ovechkin
Kuznetsov
Orlov
Malkin
Gonchar
Khabibulin
Zubov
Nemchinov
Kovalev
Fedorov
Fetisov
Larionov
Konstantinov
S. Kozlov
Mogilny
Datsyuk
Tarasenko
Barbashev
Kamenskiy
Malakhov
Gusarov
D. Mironov

I'm sure I'm forgetting others or there were some "passengers".

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
I wonder how many Russians have won the SC.

Off the top of my head:
Ovechkin
Kuznetsov
Orlov
Malkin
Gonchar
Khabibulin
Zubov
Nemchinov
Kovalev
Fedorov
Fetisov
Larionov
Konstantinov
S. Kozlov
Mogilny
Datsyuk
Tarasenko
Barbashev
Kamenskiy
Malakhov
Gusarov
D. Mironov

I'm sure I'm forgetting others or there were some "passengers".

Bryzgalov, Karpovtsev, Zelepukin, Brylin, Loktionov, Voynov, Babchuk, Tverdovsky, Afanasenkov

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad