RussianProspects launched the 2004 NHL Entry Draft Premium Coverage section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
RussianProspects launched the 2004 NHL Entry Draft Premium Coverage section!

The Premium Draft Coverage by RussianProspects.com offers comprehensive information regarding the hockey players currently playing in Russia, who are eligible for the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.

Premium Members will have access to:
- Comprehensive player profiles, including player statistics, talent analysis and tournament recaps and grades.
- Premium news section.
- Rankings archive of the Russian Prospects rankings throughout the year prior to the draft, which allows a user to track the progression.
- U18 International Tournament Coverage, including player performance recap and grading for each tournament.
- An RP exclusive Prospect Matrix, which grades the 2004 NHL Entry Draft eligible players on 15 categories ranging from skating to physical presence.

In addition, there will be some coverage of U17 tournaments and profiles of up and coming prospects for the draft years to come.

To sign up please visit http://www.russianprospects.com/protected/client/subscribe.php

To view the current rankings, please visit http://www.russianprospects.com/protected/client/draft_premium.php?draft_year=2004

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Yevgeniy Belashchenko
Founder of RussianProspects
http://www.russianprospects.com

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
I'd like to thank you guys over at Russianprospects for doing such a great job. Your player profiles are fantastic, and I love the new format (the old one was a bit confusing). The only thing I would suggest is perhaps a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section for North American fans who want to know more about the RSL & the minor/junior leagues there.

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
That's a good idea. I will write one up and post it on the site. I appreciate the kind words regarding the site's new format. This is definitely true regarding Russian hockey, some of the structure is a bit complex.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
RussianProspects said:
That's a good idea. I will write one up and post it on the site. I appreciate the kind words regarding the site's new format. This is definitely true regarding Russian hockey, some of the structure is a bit complex.

Another idea might be to place your forums on the Hockey's Future website. At the moment, Russianprospects.com forums are pretty, well, quiet. It might be a good idea to work with Hockeysfuture.com (through the boards) and traffic would no doubt increase.

Dr_Chimera*

The RussianProspects top 5 was just mentioned on sportsnet telecast of the Russia-QMJHL game.

Congrats, Eugene.

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
I am going to try to help Eugene make RussianProspects.com the #1 source for all information on the previously drafted and soon to be drafted prospects from Russia.If there are questions or comments you have about the site please send them to Eugene aka RussianProspects or I will try to relay a message to him if you can't reach him.

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
Thank you all for the kind words, they are certainly appreciated. I am considering combining forums with HF, it will most certainly boost traffic. I will also create a FAQ. I want to also thank Spongebob for his great contributions to RussianProspects.com.

It is definitely an welcomed vote of confidence that RussianProspects received during the coverage of the CHL vs Russia games. Keep the feedback coming - it does not fall on deaf ears and will most certainly make your experience better and access to Russian player info easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad