Russian REMAX/WJC Roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

predz

Oct 8, 2004
Longueuil
Anybody know if we'll see Ovechkin, Malkin and Radulov in the REMAX tourney? Is Alexander Semin eligible for this tourney or fo WJC? Any announcment yet for the WJC russian roster?

Please deliver from my ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
predz said:
Anybody know if we'll see Ovechkin, Malkin and Radulov in the REMAX tourney? Is Alexander Semin eligible for this tourney or fo WJC? Any announcment yet for the WJC russian roster?

Please deliver from my ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way to see any of those Russian young stars! They usualy send their B or C team. Magnitogorsk didn't even let Malkin go to Karjala cup with Russian senior team. Nobody wants to risk an injury. Semin is 84 born and is not eligible since it's only for 85 and younger. Go to Russia forum and you will find the WJC roster there.

leafaholix*

Last years roster had a couple good players, Anton Belov caught my eye with his size and agility. As well as Konstantin Barulin. I hope we see a guy like Zubov this year.

Another guy I liked from last year was Ruslan Abdrakhmanov.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Last years roster had a couple good players, Anton Belov caught my eye with his size and agility. As well as Konstantin Barulin. I hope we see a guy like Zubov this year.

Im guessing thats Alexander Steen in ur avatar, and i must point out thats a dirrty goal

leafaholix*

#2 said:
Im guessing thats Alexander Steen in ur avatar, and i must point out thats a dirrty goal
You'd be correct on both counts.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would guess Russia would send guys like, Borisov, Khudobin, Panin, Mikhaylishin, ****ikov, Dubinin, Nikulin, Amakhin, Shirokov, Karetin, Plyuschev, Yemelin.

This is just a guess. I left off '05 prospects, as they surely will send a few. Can't remember the name of the defensemen they sent last year who was the youngest player on the team I believe. (got 5 of 6 remax games on tape so I can look it up) Also I'd like to see them use some of the Russians from the Q, but don't know if they can. They did get Shkotov for one game last year.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
montreal said:
I would guess Russia would send guys like, Borisov, Khudobin, Panin, Mikhaylishin, ****ikov, Dubinin, Nikulin, Amakhin, Shirokov, Karetin, Plyuschev, Yemelin.

This is just a guess. I left off '05 prospects, as they surely will send a few. Can't remember the name of the defensemen they sent last year who was the youngest player on the team I believe. (got 5 of 6 remax games on tape so I can look it up) Also I'd like to see them use some of the Russians from the Q, but don't know if they can. They did get Shkotov for one game last year.
I thought s-h-i-t-ikov was added to the HF filter.... :lol

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
Leafaholix said:

Unfortunately, when the team is so bad, its few bright spots look a lot better than they really are. But I do like Barulin.

leafaholix*

Eb0la11 said:
Where can I find a clip of Steen with mediaplayer?
I don't think there's one, but check the Leafs forum, somebody has a link to an avatar with better colour and more frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad