Russian Lines and Captains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
thome_26 said:
Anybody know what the lines are shaping up as and who'll have the letters?
I know that the captain is Yashin. The players voted him as their captain. The assistants are Kasparitis are Kovalev.

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
Not very surprising... Yashin is a whiny little baby whenever he doesn't have the C or A. They probably didn't want to hear him constantly complain in the locker room. =p

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
is he actually whiney, or does he just have this ugly stigma around him because of the situation in ottawa? ive heard he's a real class act...

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
arrbez said:
is he actually whiney, or does he just have this ugly stigma around him because of the situation in ottawa? ive heard he's a real class act...

I heard that he is whiney. I think I heard he refused to play at the 2002 world championship because Kovalenko was the captain. I'm not sure...

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
When he moved to the Islanders, he was constantly complaining because he felt he deserved an "A", even before he'd played a game with them. Eventually after a month or two, they gave Dave Scatchard's to him.

Proffessor G DIDDY

Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Samsonov - Yashin (C) - Kovalchuk
Ovechkin - Datsyuk - Kovalev
Kvasha - Kozlov - Zubrus
Afingenov - Petrov - Kovalenko
Afanasenkov - Kvasha - Frolov

Gonchar - Volchenkov
Tverdovsky - Kalilnin
Kasparaitus - Vishnevski
Khavanov - Markov

Really if players like Malakhov, Chistov, P.Bure, V.Bure, Nicholshin, Korovlev, the team would be lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->