Russian entry in 2006 Canada-Russia Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

zurg999

Sep 5, 2003
Brampton ON
Visit site
My wife just phoned to say they got word that the Russian team is on the way in to her restaurant. She's going to see if they'll allow a few pics, etc. I asked her to see if they're carrying any promo material, and if so to try for a few autographs.

I don't really any juniors closely, so I gave her the following names to look for, if she can be selective:

Vishnevskiy
Bashkirov x2
Tulupov
Proskuryakov
Shipachev

Anyone else a 'must add'?

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
My wife just phoned to say they got word that the Russian team is on the way in to her restaurant. She's going to see if they'll allow a few pics, etc. I asked her to see if they're carrying any promo material, and if so to try for a few autographs.

I don't really any juniors closely, so I gave her the following names to look for, if she can be selective:

Vishnevskiy
Bashkirov x2
Tulupov
Proskuryakov
Shipachev

Anyone else a 'must add'?

The captain and best blueliner in Zubarev. He is also the only one to play at last year's World Juniors and is probably going to be playfully rowdy at your wife's restaurant.

If you're interested in those who actually have a shot at play in Sweden this year, add Lange, Shvalev, Osipov, Kazionov, Kiryukhin, Zyuzin (and much less so Zachupenko + Shibaev) as possible (or remote in some cases) candidates.

dylan

Nov 30, 2005
ontario
last night after the OHL thumped the russians we met about 6 of the russians at a bar afterwards. they were hilarious. i didnt get any names but a highlight of the conversation was one russian saying "i hate the french, the french are *******"

one of the russians had a mullet. it ruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad