Suchy-Jurcina
Majesky

Budaj
Lasak/Krizan

VladNYC*

Symbolic said:
Is it supposed to be sarcasm or are you serious ? :dunno:

I am serious.

Ovechkin-Malkin-Afinogenov must absolutly be together.

Kovalchuk hogs the puck and will keep ovechkin from scoring. Kovalchuk needs to be setup with 2 play makers.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
VladNYC said:
I am serious.

Kovalchuk hogs the puck and will keep ovechkin from scoring. Kovalchuk needs to be setup with 2 play makers.

Ovechkin can set people up very well!!! Trust me on that, he does it every night for the CAPS, he dishes out beautiful passes, and those clowns can not finish! And the last time i've checked, Malkin can set up people too :) But i agree, Kovalchuk and Ovechkin should be on diff lines, they r both LW, however, AO plays RW for the CAPS sometimes.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
SensGuy said:
Since it doesn't look like I can see this game, I'm going to depend on this thread to keep me updated.

I thought I'd see you here. ;)

Yeah, I can't watch the game until tomorrow night. :( I hurt my ankle and am stuck in the hospital until 9 tonight, starting, oh, 20 minutes from now.

Isn't MSNBC covering it?

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
VladNYC said:
I am serious.

Ok thanks for the clarification

Still , this is a dream line for me and i would like to see it in action even if it's only for one shift.I won't beleive that it can't work until i see it for myself :D

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
SilverCup said:
I thought I'd see you here. ;)

Yeah, I can't watch the game until tomorrow night. :( I hurt my ankle and am stuck in the hospital until 9 tonight, starting, oh, 20 minutes from now.

Isn't MSNBC covering it?
Yeah, it's on MSNBC, but they're working on the power here at my school, and of course, it has to happen during THIS game.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Symbolic said:
Ok thanks for the clarification

Still , this is a dream line for me and i would like to see it in action even if it's only for one shift.I won't beleive that it can't work until i see it for myself :D

Maybe on PP :) AO plays LW, IK plays LD :)

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
SensGuy said:
Yeah, it's on MSNBC, but they're working on the power here at my school, and of course, it has to happen during THIS game.

Gah, that sucks dude. I convinced my school to let us watch at least the Canada games here, but I'm supporting Russia and everyone is all "WHY?!"

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
Can't wait to see Big O again. That's my favorite NHL player, eventhough I'm a Ranger fan. This guy can do absolutely everything. I think he's even sicker than IK as far as offensive skill is concerned. Without having anyone to set him up, he's in top 5 among goal scorers. But the most impressive part about his game is his physicality. The guy is a friggin monster! He just destroys people with his body checks. If he'd learn how to win fights he'd be the reincarnation of Gordie Howe. As it stands now, there hasn't been a combination of this much skill and such physical monstrosity since... ever! And I hear he's got leadership skill too. I'd say he is the Russian Mark Messier.

Edit: Davai, Sanek, tzelui svoyu perchatku!!!

Last edited:

acr*

This has probably been asked a hundred times already, so sorry if it was, but Nabokov is from Kazhakstan. Is he eligible for Russia because he played for the USSR in juniors or something? He would've been 16 or 17 at the time of the breakup.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
12# Peter Bondra said:
Stumpel out with an injury.

Kapus is our only natural C in the lineup = :help:

Who is that Kapus guy ??

Sorry for my ignorance but i neverh eard off him :dunno:.

Can someone give me some quick info about him plz ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->