Russia - Ukraine

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
What's for tomorrow? My Russia - Denmark prediction was way off last time...Dunno what to say, we all know our friends-enemies will be ready for the game, hopefully we can take it, without wasting much energy, but u never know.

As usual, I will be watching :yo:

I Ron Butterfly

Jan 6, 2007
www.cashcrate.com
What's for tomorrow? My Russia - Denmark prediction was way off last time...Dunno what to say, we all know our friends-enemies will be ready for the game, hopefully we can take it, without wasting much energy, but u never know.

As usual, I will be watching :yo:

Since I was real close with the Denmark, I'm going to guess my native Ukrainians muster up a goal and lose 6-1.

Kap-the-Head

Jan 7, 2006
Saint Charles, IL
I am stuck here at work, and all of the site that are broadcasting the games are blocked:rant: so you guys are my only hope:help: Please keep as detailed description of this game as possible;) . Tnahk you

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
First penalty of the tournament goes to Ovechkin. I loved how Kovalchuk was the one to chase to down the Ukranian player after Gonchar turned it over.

hdw

Jul 9, 2006
Stockholm
Those 'given' games can be nerve-wrecking until the scoring get going.

Like the first 10 minutes of Sweden - Italy yesterday.

Getting down 0 - 1 isn't the best way.

And just imagine Russia losing against Ukraine, at home ...

The image of Siberian salt mines comes to mind :)

And now Russia is in the same nasty spot as Sweden was yesterday.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I'm noticing a pattern of the underdogs scoring early in these matches before getting blown out in the 2nd. Well, except for Germany. Canada forgot how to turn it on in that game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad