Olympics: Russia Roster Discussion (Roster in post 1)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
A shot at being sober:

-
now Znarok stays
Rotenberg and Tretiak wll ride the wave and do all the chest pumping in the world(like they scored one goal)
no change will come to FHR

+
Datsyuk got his medal he deserves
Gusev and Kaprizov saved Znarok's sorry arse(with invaluable help from Datsyuk) as expected. True stars and MVPs.
Kaprisov with a goal for the olympic history books

+/-
Znarok's selection of wooden blocks with stone hands nearly mailed it in, but in the end it was an expected victory. Put it in the books. Everybody talking abut how meaningless an olympic gold medal is, you can go count the money for Gary and the owners. Nobody ill ever remember how much it was. I hope the guys who really got hurt by that greed decision i.e. the players will give their head a shake and start acting like creatures given free will. Meanwhile I will watch Gary's money show decline over the years.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Exactly. Let the KHL become the best league then.

No problems, lets make it 12 team league again, like Soviet league was, and force some money bags to own those teams. And then yes, we will have a chance. The problem is it will never happen. The KHL will have the salary cap 5 times less than the NHL in a couple of years. Exatly what it needs to become the best league in the world...

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
No problems, lets make it 12 team league again, like Soviet league was, and force some money bags to own those teams. And then yes, we will have a chance. The problem is it will never happen. The KHL will have the salary cap 5 times less than the NHL in a couple of years. Exatly what it needs to become the best league in the world...
What's the point of doing all the wrng things you describe?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Agree, no point to change anything. The NHL will keep being the best league in the world, and the KHL will keep being the best farm league in the world.
No, Gary's league should be made the farm league. And g you think that's not possible, you are naive. Things change. People who don't them to change in their own favor, that's what puzzles me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad