Russia-Denmark

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Should be a real exciting tournament unlike the terribly boring nhl playoffs of this year only dumping trapping and tv timeouts...

You are so on! I haven't watched a single hockey game this season since January...It's unbelievable how horrible the NHL hockey is. You see all this great names and players, but the rink size kills the skill...So sad...

Luv the big rinks!

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
AO - my hero :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The stupid blond tv girl: " Alexander, what are your impressions of the opening ceremony?"

AO: "Oh, I haven't seen it, please tell me..."

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Damn. At first i was just soooo excited i thought they were going to win 30-0 LOL-- then i saw some a little too fancy playing. Going through alone, not giving passes, fancy tricks that caused denmark to have the puck.

Very good at times, a lot more to improve. Goalie? Scary.

our goalies blow, will cost us a medal

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
You just need to watch the right NHL hockey.

Great pace to this game so far :) Nice to see Malkin getting on the board. Now if only I could understand the commentary...

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Good first period, we got a little lucky on our goals, they got lucky on theirs. We aren't as organized, especially in terms of entering the offensive zone and not giving away the puck as I'd like the team to be. Hopefully that will come as the tournament progresses. The defense, granted against Denmark, isn't deserving of any complaints.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
You just need to watch the right NHL hockey.

Great pace to this game so far :) Nice to see Malkin getting on the board. Now if only I could understand the commentary...

I mean the skill is there, and the speed is there, it just doesn't appeal to me I guess...I don't like the wings, but I like how they play, especially Z-berg and Datsyk

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Danes are doing much better than I anticpated. Yeah, they're still losing 4-1, but they're playing in the Russian zone a lot more than I figured they would.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
OK, this is more like it. It was 3-1 when I was surprised at the Danes, but 5-1 at this point in the game is more like what I had envisioned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad