Russia Champion Tshirt

VladNYC*

Does anyone know where I can get one of those champion t-shirts they showed during the game? I was looking around for one and can't find any. Thanks in advance.

I didn't see a Russian Champion shirts. Only the Canadian Champion shirts are the ones they showed in the 3rd..

Sergei DRW

Nov 17, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get one of those champion t-shirts they showed during the game? I was looking around for one and can't find any. Thanks in advance.

I guess the whole idea that someone other than Canada can become a WJC champion escaped the organizers mind.
Good luck finding one for Russia!

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
TSN did show Champions shirts and caps for both teams. Where to buy them though, that I don't know.

Well, they showed a special Team Canada Champions shirt and a generic one for everyone else. They're not really worth looking for, all they had was the tournament logo and "IIHF Champions" on them.

boten

Feb 24, 2010

HEY!!! Stop disrespecting Canada!!!

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I still want a Canada championship Tee because we were missing Hall, Seguin, Skinner and the boys haha

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
No they didn't. Only a Canada shirt and a Generic shirt.

so the hosts of the tournament, usa, made specialized canadian tshirts for a canada win? but everyone else got generic ones? sounds like something the americans would do....
why are russians so butthurt when you won the freakin tournament! :laugh:

get real. I also saw the russian champ shirts, maybe you can check iihf website or something, not sure where they would be available other than at the tournament itself.

Edit, i should say some of you russians, not all of you.

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
so the hosts of the tournament, usa, made specialized canadian tshirts for a canada win? but everyone else got generic ones?

The US didn't make them, Nike did. Canada accounts for 90% of international hockey merch sales, especially outside of the Olympics. If Canada had won, they would have been sold in stores throughout the nation, while the generic tees/hats given to Russia could have been used for any team. There is next to no market for them after they're presented to the winners, so this way Nike doesn't lose money printing up merch with 9 other team's logos.

Last edited:

Sergei DRW

Nov 17, 2010
Seems like a lost cause I guess. Thanks anyway guys.

The best way would be to buy that generic t-shirt and have the double-headed eagle and Россия applied to it.
I've seen those stickers being sold throughout the place.

Capitalism at its finest, I guess. But it also speaks volumes about the treatment of european teams in North America.

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009
so the hosts of the tournament, usa, made specialized canadian tshirts for a canada win? but everyone else got generic ones? sounds like something the americans would do....
why are russians so butthurt when you won the freakin tournament! :laugh:

get real. I also saw the russian champ shirts, maybe you can check iihf website or something, not sure where they would be available other than at the tournament itself.

Edit, i should say some of you russians, not all of you.

Sounds like something you'd do if you had a stadium full of 18,000 Canadian fans and 120 Russian fans..

Robert604strom

May 31, 2010
Victoria
If there wasnt any made it should say "this drink is on us" or this drink is on U.s.a! and every nation was out numberd us canadians had 75 percent of the tickets for the whole tourny.

Sergei DRW

Nov 17, 2010
Some of the canadian redneck fans held signs like "Vodka will lessen the pain".

A good idea for the Russian Championship T-shirt.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
and every nation was out numberd us canadians had 75 percent of the tickets for the whole tourny.

Lol you really do possess some inferiority complex. You're butt hurt that you didn't win so you'll say how much you care. A lot of people wonder why so many people are happy Canads lost :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->