Russia at the 2014 WJC

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I am a little surprised on Shiksa, he had a good SSS-tournament, but before the SSS, I'd say he doesn't make the team, so I guess it's all fair

I suppose. My logic is that he had already played on the small ice for a year so he was already familiar to that game. I noticed he did the same move a lot (NA move) - went to the outside and drove the puck to the net. It worked at the SSS but maybe this wasn't as effective on the big ice. Either way, tough forward group to crack.

I think only one more cut on forward, likely to be Gimatov.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
I am a little surprised on Shiksa, he had a good SSS-tournament, but before the SSS, I'd say he doesn't make the team, so I guess it's all fair

I liked the way he came through with big goals at the SSS. He seemed to be better when the team needed someone to be good.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I suppose. My logic is that he had already played on the small ice for a year so he was already familiar to that game. I noticed he did the same move a lot (NA move) - went to the outside and drove the puck to the net. It worked at the SSS but maybe this wasn't as effective on the big ice. Either way, tough forward group to crack.

I think only one more cut on forward, likely to be Gimatov.

Shiksatdarov? when did he play in NA?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->