GDT: Running Out of Ideas: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Game will end scoreless, go to a shootout, nobody will be able to score in it and the league office will go **** it and declare it a tie for the welfare of all in attendance.

I was at that scoreless Devils-Sabres game back in 96 or so. Marty and Hasek had the game puck cut in half.

Reactions: sabremike

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Only chance for the Devils is if the Habs and Sabres freefall. Win in regulation tonight and the Devils are 9pts back with a game in hand. (Yes longshot)

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
When I was in High school I used to use the expression "Like a Buffalo game on a Tuesday night" to say something was so boring it wasn't worth my time.

No lie.

Reactions: njdevils1982

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
am i watching this or what? i wonder what Wachter will wear tonight.. im rather smitten with her

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Only chance for the Devils is if the Habs and Sabres freefall. Win in regulation tonight and the Devils are 9pts back with a game in hand. (Yes longshot)
Ill think about the playoffs again if we go on an Islanders-like tear with 6+ or Flyers from a few years ago with 10+ (or was that last year?)

Because thats what itd take unless were going 4-5 wins 1 loss 4-5 wins and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad