Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread: "Wasting My Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Are they officially registered with the NHL though?

Looking at TSN and Capfriendly it would appear not.
Seen it plenty of times where late things trickle in. Maroon deal was announced after 3:30 MST for instance when everybody was bitching we didn’t do anything that day so you never know.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Seen it plenty of times where late things trickle in. Matron deal was announced after 3:30 MST for instance when everybody was bitching we didn’t do anything that day so you never know.
I get that, but their twitter didn't even announce the deals yet.

As I type this they literally just posted the Kulak deal

Reactions: MettleMcOiler

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
He has 1 loss in 2 months. If he can continue to play well what is the problem. Quick?? the guy was relevant 10 years and a dozen injuries ago.

We all know he can't so that's the problem. Quick has been better than Koskinen this year and has big game experience.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I cannot believe Carolina got a legit top six winger in Domi for 75% retained and all it cost them were two B- level prospects. That Holland couldn’t make a similar deal is asinine.

We don't need a top 6 winger though, like not really at all.

I'm not saying we got everything we wanted (*cough* goalie *cough*) but Kulak fills a bigger need, and I would argue Brassard might as well.

Reactions: McDraekke

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I guess there's something funny in that a bunch of us had been hoping all year for a goalie and a defensive Dman to replace Barrie...only for neither to happen

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
Nah, Holland will just roll with Smith/Skinner. They are signed already. Holland doesnt want to disrupt the team dynamic.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad