Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Deadline Festivities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Isles are 1st in their division they have little reason to move Eberle. Especially if it's not an overpay, which the Flames don't appear ready to do.
I think you think Eberle's impact has been different then it really has been. The Isles probably happily move Eberle to add someone like Simmonds or another better player.

Edit: or Stone

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Bob saying the Oilers might have traded Kassian earlier this year but now that he's been good for 16 games they won't. These drooling morons still don't understand variance.

Reactions: TB12

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
So if Calgary and Winnipeg are out, I wonder who else is a fit for Stone? Nashville perhaps. Tolvanen+1st?

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Pending the price, I know we shouldn’t be buying, but I’d like to see the oilers get Johansson. He’s been playing close to a ppg lately, close to a 60 point pace the last few seasons. Give him a test drive for the rest of the season. Rumored last week we had interest. Today they said the price is a second, which is high unless he’d be open to signing

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
How does CGY have anything "big" going on?

They don't have many options to move cap unless someone actually takes Neal.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Doubt the Oilers make anymore moves before the deadline. No one is going to give us a 2nd/3rd for Chiasson, Kass isn't going anywhere, no-one is going to offer what KG wants for Puljujarvi, no-one is going to touch Lucic with a 100ft pole, and they aren't going to trade away any prospects or picks for a rental.
I don't expect to hear a single transaction regarding Edmonton until the season is over. Which is smart, full marks to Keith

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I think you think Eberle's impact has been different then it really has been. The Isles probably happily move Eberle to add someone like Simmonds or another better player.

Edit: or Stone
Don't expect much of the guy, I just don't see them dealing him unless they have something else lined up

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Anyone watching TSN? Who’s the nerd on the latest panel claiming our minor league system is a mess and we have no one coming up the pipeline? He does know Bakersfield has won 16 straight games and we have a bunch of young guys that look good right?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Anyone watching TSN? Who’s the nerd on the latest panel claiming our minor league system is a mess and we have no one coming up the pipeline? He does know Bakersfield has won 16 straight games and we have a bunch of young guys that look good right?
I like how they include Quinn Hughes in Vancouver's core, but not Bouchard in ours.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018

Bruce Arthur lol

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Dorian asks big. Scares several suitors away and then ends up making an underwhelming deal.

The Hayes trade set it all up for him, Stone will assuredly get more than 1st+decent young player now. It'll be really tough for him to screw this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad