Rumor: Rumours & Proposals | Free Agency Interview Period Underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I really think we could use Maroon's presence in the locker room too. We don't have a lot of guys that strike me as loud and good at keeping team spirits up on the team. (Obviously less of an issue if we get on a roll early, but those types really help when the team struggles)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Weird how Hansen went from being a coveted trade deadline acquisition to a guy looking at a <2M contract.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Id have alot of time for Hansen. Dude shot 3.92% last year, due for a reasonable rebound next year

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I'm thinking pairs and a spare. I also feel like there's a good balance between size and skill and youth and experience across those lines. Plus Maroon and RNH are both LHS.
So was Draisaitl when they were together, I think Maroon is smart enough to go to the right spots and bang in goals with Nuge and McDavid handling the puck the majority of the time

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
So was Draisaitl when they were together, I think Maroon is smart enough to go to the right spots and bang in goals with Nuge and McDavid handling the puck the majority of the time

Drai's a better player though.

If a guy's role is to be the net crasher, you want him on his proper shooting side. I would be kinda curious to see how Nuge would do on his off wing as a shooter.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
just an idea on the subject of adding 13 and 14th forwards

For me--we have added some guys via the UNI route that should get some time in the show--13/14th forwards do not play that much and only when injuries hit

here is the line up position and the positions we think people will play not where they are for line combos

LW
1-Lucic, Milan
2-Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan
3-Caggiula, Drake
4-Khaira, Jujhar
5-

C
1-McDavid, Connor
2-Draisaitl, Leon
3-Strome, Ryan
4-Brodziak, Kyle
5-
RW
1-Rieder, Tobias
2-Kassian, Zack
3-Puljujärvi, Jesse
4-Rattie, Ty
5-Åberg, Pontus

there is the 23 man limit --there are 13 FWDs there already--if we go with 7 D and 2 G that leaves one spot left

and MANY people on this board want Yamamoto on the roster to start the season--that makes him the 14th fwds

Unless we can move Lucic to sign Maroon-- would prefer guys like Marody, Cooper, Benson, Tyler(who if healthy should start in BAKO), and we have two guys we need to figure out what we have in Larkin, Colin and Gambardella, Joseph

Just my two cents on the subject of adding other FWDS at this point in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad