Proposal: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Anotha' One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Pleases me to say the least that Dubas has mishandled the situation to this point.
Leafs fans so convinced he was some wizard that's gonna keep the core together and retain the depth.
Not a chance now. They probably still get Marner done, but they're losing some good players this summer.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Pleases me to say the least that Dubas has mishandled the situation to this point.
Leafs fans so convinced he was some wizard that's gonna keep the core together and retain the depth.
Not a chance now.
Toronto told us Mcdavid wants to come home....McDavid commits and signs 8 years in Edmonton.
Marner who's a home town boy won't commit long term to Toronto,...LOL

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
I also love how the Toronto media who pretend to be "reasonable" and disguise their bias, the ones take a ton of digs at Edmonton (city and fans) every chance they get, are also unraveling. Like every one of them is suddenly so anti-Marner it's unreal. Just weeks ago he was beyond beloved.

The Steve Dangle open letter to Mitch Marner is sad as hell.
The man who gets paid to yell about the Leafs and normalize their emotions as passion while exacerbating our fan-base's emotions and classifying us as toxic.... is basically @-ing a player personally for being greedy in essay form lol.

I'm enjoying it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Dumbass screwed himself by signing Mathews to a ridiculous 11.6x5 contract after losing his holdout battle with Nylander and going for it in year 3 of his wunderkids ELC’s with a lousy defence and 4th line. Now they will lose half of their D and their depth up front will be shattered.

You know if you photoshop a bald spot / friar tuck onto Dumbass’s head he looks like Chiarelli.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
zgMsdLC.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Dumbass screwed himself by signing Mathews to a ridiculous 11.6x5 contract after losing his holdout battle with Nylander and going for it in year 3 of his wunderkids ELC’s with a lousy defence and 4th line. Now they will lose half of their D and their depth up front will be shattered.

You know if you photoshop a bald spot / friar tuck onto Dumbass’s head he looks like Chiarelli.

If Chia had inherited the pieces that Dubas did he might have backed his way into another Cup like he did in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad