Proposal: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Anotha' One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
No shit teams don't care what I think. Why do any of us talk if the teams don't care what we think. Why even cheer?

Man some of your are sad.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018

Please put away the pitchforks and panic buttons. Rumors are just rumors. Nothing more, nothing less.

giphy.gif

Reactions: booyakasha

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
So, Gregor vs. Rishaug and Stauffer.
Who has the better sources? I'd lean towards Rishaug and Stauffer.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It's Gregor. Rishaug and Stauffer spew nonsense as facts. Gregor doesn't.

Rishaug and Stauffer are pretty plugged in. Yeah they spew off a lot of stuff that doesn't come to fruition but they have credibility.
I don't know much about Gregor's credibility, has he called stuff before?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Rishaug and Stauffer are pretty plugged in. Yeah they spew off at the mouth before but they have credibility.
I don't know much about Gregor's credibility, has he called stuff before?
He has. And he talks directly to scouts and people before he talks. Stauffer says what he overhears and so does rishaug. They also talk for clicks and listens.

Gregor isn't even much of an Oilers fans either. If the Oilers were heavily thinking Broberg the people Gregor talks to would say so

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I bet you he would come cheap just to remake himself. Kind of like Eric Staal did.
Yeah, it really comes down to how much he asks for. I'd give him a shot for under 1.5 million, but anything over that and I'd prefer to just stay away. He's 34, I don't think he has much bounce-back potential.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Yeah, to be fair Stauffer was also banging the Ty Smith drum pretty hard last year IIRC.

But on the other hand, I tend to view Rishaug as a lot more connected than Gregor.

Reactions: FlameChampion

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
So, Gregor vs. Rishaug and Stauffer.
Who has the better sources? I'd lean towards Rishaug and Stauffer.

I dont trust Stauffer tbh. Rishaug is a bit more credible though. Hard to say. Broberg just doesnt make sense to me, so I dunno.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I am hoping Broberg idea was just blown out of proportion since they went for dinner with him.

Stauffer now backing it up a bit saying that they like Zegras, Cozens and Boldy as well gives me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->