Proposal: Rumours and Proposals Thread: 1st Rounder in Play? Ruh Roh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Id be down for Saad. I dont like the contract, but there is a chance he bounces back. If we could offload Lucic in another deal, Id be in to get Saad for cheap

Saad would be a massive, MASSIVE, MAAAAAAAASSSSSSIVE, upgrade on Lucic. We wouldn't be able to get Saad for Lucic + 1st + Yamo. Why in gods green earth would Chicago make that trade? lol Dreaming in technicolor

Reactions: TB12

North

Jun 25, 2009
Saad would be a massive, MASSIVE, MAAAAAAAASSSSSSIVE, upgrade on Lucic. We wouldn't be able to get Saad for Lucic + 1st + Yamo. Why in gods green earth would Chicago make that trade? lol Dreaming in technicolor

Lucic would be a separate deal. They would want him for cheap is what was stated.

Which is right because Saad lacks motivation and would be another boat anchor.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
I meant as in moving from the WHL to the AHL and then the NHL while showing some success in all of those leagues along the way in a short period of time.

He put up good numbers in the A back in 16-17, but looks like he's spinning his wheels at the moment.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
A bit OT but has anyone heard anything about Patrik Berglund? I'm starting to doubt he ever existed.
He's home in Västerås Sweden, he went to a game the other day (swe 2nd league).

Friends/colleges in SWE say they've been in contact with him to express support but without commenting on the issue and always pointing out that they did not discuss hockey and/or the future because it "is not a good time".

My best guess would be some kind of depression issue, otherwise I don't get it.

Last edited:

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
He's home in Västerås Sweden, he went to a game the other day (swe 2nd league).

Friends/colleges in SWE say they've been in contact with him to express support but without commenting on the issue and always pointing out that they did not discuss hockey and/or the future because it "is not a good time".

My best guess would be some kind of depression issue, otherwise I don't get it.
Thank you, I appreciate the info.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Jordan Weal to Arizona for a 6th. I like this trade for the Coyotes, Weal is pretty good.

I wanted Weal.

giphy.gif

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
So he'd be the best winger on our team :).

They played him at C when he's always done better as a winger.

Not true. He mostly played on wing..and had stints in the top 6. Only this year he was being used mostly at center

He would look good for 1 game and terrible for the next 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->